My Geekness all on one gadget

Friday, September 11, 2009

Fame Through Ambiguty

I am the 5th Beatle. Or, for the younger crowd, I'm the guy in Wham that is not George Michael. For you even younger crowd, get off the webernet and get into bed.

So it's opening day at the 3-Day and people are asking me to take pictures with them. Not because I'm a good-looking dude and they want to post them on Facebook. Not because I'm one of 200 or so guys there and they wanted a picture of this rare creature.

The reason for all of the attention is because I'm hanging with The Seattle Breast Pirates. The Wendys and David have been doing this for 3 years now and are famous for it. The walkers and Crew come up to them and hug them and say things like, "I love you guys! The Pirates rule!"

They then say hi to me and wonder who I am. I get the hug and THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO I AM!

I am a Pirate and that is all that matters. I am Andrew Ridgeley.

No comments:

Post a Comment