My Geekness all on one gadget

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I Shall Call Him...

I am succeeding at brain-washing Jordan and turning him into a Mini Me! The first thing he did after we got home from daycare was to change into his jammies and do some quality reading in the bathroom. Well spent time in there if not quite reading yet.

He got his homework done, just math today which he is very good at. Hey, just like me. Someday I will go into greater detail on how in the same semester, I got a B in Spanish (which I can’t read or speak) and failed English (which I use everyday.)

After homework, Jordan goes to his room and brings down a couple of stuffed toys, Froggy and Winnie the Pooh. (As I type this, Jordan has Froggy’s pants down and his shirt unbuttoned, laying face down on a makeshift table. He is checking for a concussion. I don’t think he has totally figured out what a concussion it yet.)

Anyway, he brought down the two guys and had Froggy blocking for Pooh, who was the Quarterback. He put on his Seahawk helmet and ran through the frog and sacked Pooh. He has literally tackled the stuffing out of him and has to have had Wendy perform some stuffed animal surgery. A couple of times.






A little later on, he was doing some slow motion instant replay to see if he scored a touchdown and then to check if he really recovered a fumble. Really super slow motion. I thought he had only two speeds; sleep and a million miles an hour.

He plays imaginary football games and his imaginary team is the Skillet Lickers, my fantasy football team’s name. “It’s the Skillet Lickers verses the Mario, Luigi and Sonic team.”

Next, I will need to get a book in his bathroom for him to actually read.

No comments:

Post a Comment