My Geekness all on one gadget

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Last Week In Review: The Meatloaf Edition


Tuesday.

Wendy: What do you want for dinner? Me: Your Super Awesome Meatloaf! W: That takes too much time, it's a weekend thing. Me: I can wait! Yay.

Thursday.

Wendy: Remember, we have Jordan's baseball practice and then Jared's party Saturday. Me: Sooooooo, no meatloaf on that day huh? W: That's right; Saturday is about other people, not just you eating meatloaf.

Sunday morning.

Wendy: The massage place called and they can get me in for the spa day that you got me for Valentine’s Day. Me: And this affects our dinner plans hoooooooow? W: Yeah, I won't have time to make meatloaf. Me: So, betrayed by my romantic gesture! See, this is why guys hate Valentine’s Day! It always screws us out of Super Awesome Meatloaf!

Sunday afternoon.

Wendy: That spa treatment was so great. Thank you Baby. Me: I'm glad you enjoyed it. Hey, what is in all those grocery bags? W: Stuff for meatloaf. Me: What?! Is there meatloaf in my immediate future? W: Yes, it looks like I have the time to get it done. Me: YAY!

Sunday evening.

Me: So worth the wait! Thank you girl, you are too good to me. Wendy: You are very welcome. And now, get in the kitchen and clean that mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment