My Geekness all on one gadget

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Another New Thing Happened to Me

I got peed on. Yeah, that happened. Here's the low down; I was getting Jordan's shower ready, you know, checking the temperature and all that. Then I start to feel water splash on my leg. The back of my leg. The back of my leg not facing the bathtub.

I turned around and to see Jordan, trou dropped to his knees, peeing in the toilet. And let me tell you, this kid has a bladder. Ogre from Revenge Of The Nerds kind of bladder. He has so much power behind the pee that even though he is destroying his target, I'm still within the splash zone.

And I don't know how to react, I mean he really didn't do anything wrong other than take a leak with another guy two feet away, but he's a kid and that's OK. Or at least that's what I'm told. So I quietly walked away and started my own shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment