My Geekness all on one gadget

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Why Do Boys Think Farts Are Funny?

Wendy's six year old, like all other boys, think farts are the funniest thing. Jordan loves Pull My Finger. Hell, I love Pull My Finger.

OK, so boys are not the only ones who like farts. Big boys do too. But not all fart humor is created equal. A couple of weekends ago, Jordan learned about the Dutch Oven.

He left the covers and crawled over to his mother eyes watering and crossed. Coughing and retching. "Mommy, I didn't like that."

I was laughing so hard until I got a whiff from what came out of the blanket. I started to cough and retch. Wendy started to cough and retch. It was one of the most awful things to ever come out of my butt.

I felt the need to apologize to the boy. Not in the "gee I'm sorry that happened. I hope your mom doesn't poison my Mountain Dew." I really felt bad. Super bad. No kid should have dealt with that without provocation. That should have been saved for a time he deserved it.

Like when he tries to give a Dutch Oven to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment